TOP > Products > Medical Foods > REHADAYS
- The Beverage Containing
Necessary Nutrients to Support
Exercise and Rehabilitation
REHADAYS is a beverage that can supply nutrients during exercise and rehabilitation.
To exercise or rehabilitate, enough energy and nutrients are required.
The composition of REHADAYS is determined in consideration of energy and contains leucine*1, citrulline*2, vitamin D and calcium, which are required by body including muscle and bone during exercise and rehabilitation.
One carton contains 125 mL and is available in coffee flavor*3, which allows for easy intake by the elderly during daily exercise and rehabilitation. A serving of 1-2 cartons per day is recommended.
- *1 Leucine is one of BCAAs (branched chain amino acids). BCAAs account for approximately 40% of essential amino acids required to be supplied, and are especially known to have nutritional effects.
- *2 Citrulline is an intermediate in the urea cycle. In 1930, a Japanese researcher discovered citrulline in the juice of watermelon. It is an amino acid that exists in many animals, especially mammals.
- *3 The coffee flavor is evaluated to be "good" and continuous intake of REHADAYS is shown to be possible based on the survey conducted by a research company (n=10, mean age=55.4) and another survey conducted in inpatient facilities (n=21, mean age=79.5).
"REHADAYS" is derived from combining "Rehabilitation" + "Days", and contains the meaning of "supporting daily exercise and rehabilitation." The last letter of the Japanese product name is designed to suggest a walking person. Red, which symbolizes muscle and blood vessels, was chosen as the brand color. The hope of helping support daily exercise and rehabilitation is contained in each carton.
Precautions for use
- 1. Promptly consume after opening the carton. When you leave some of the product in the carton, keep it in a refrigerator and finish it on the same day.
- 2. Do not consume the product, if any damage of the carton such as leakage and expansion of the carton is found, or any abnormal changes of contents including abnormal color, taste, or smell, and coagulation and separation are observed at opening the carton.
- 3. Some raw material contents may precipitate or be floated on the liquid surface, which does not affect the nutrients of the product.
- 4. Do not mix with acidic substance as fruit juice or with much salt because such mixing may cause a coagulation of product.
- 5. Do not heat the products as they are contained in the carton in a microwave or on an open fire.
- Do not consume the product if you are allergic to milk because it contains milk constituent.
- Shake the product thoroughly before use.
(per carton; 125 mL)
- 160 kcal
- 11.0 g
- 2.22 g
- 24.0 g
- salt equivalent
- 0.084-0.204 g
- 200 mg
- vitamin B1
- 0.65 mg
- vitamin B2
- 0.70 mg
- vitamin B6
- 0.90 mg
- vitamin D
- 20.0 μg
*leucine amount is included in protein amount.
- 2300 mg
- 1000 mg
|Nutrition facts (per carton; 125 mL)
||Maltodextrin, milk protein (contains dairy products), coffee extract, medium-chain fatty acid triglyceride, citrulline/leucine, emulsifier, carrageenan, calcium carbonate, sweetener (stevia, sucralose), flavoring, vitamin B6, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin D
|Best before date
||9 months after manufacturing date
||Avoid storing in high temperature or direct sunlight.
||Otsuka Pharmaceutical Factory, Inc.
||Gold Pak Co., Ltd. Matsumoto Factory
12-63, Futaba, Matsumoto-shi, Nagano
Click here to buy the product
(available only on the Japanese site).