All information on this website is protected under copyright laws, and all rights regarding the information and contents are reserved or used under legitimate rights by the company.
Reproducing, reprinting, or downloading this information is prohibited, except where such use is intended only for nonprofit private use or quotation within the limitations stipulated by relevant copyright laws.
All rights related to the trademarks, service marks, and company names on this website are protected in Japan and internationally. Use of these marks and names without prior permission from the company is prohibited.
Updating of Information
- ■Although we take great care in sourcing, preparing, checking, and publishing the information on this website, we cannot guarantee the accuracy, reliability, usability, timeliness, or integrity of such information. We shall not be held liable in the event that the use of information provided on this site results in any inconvenience or disadvantage to a user. Please be sure to use the information appropriately.
- ■This site provides information concerning our products, as well as general information concerning health and diseases. However, no information on this site shall be regarded as medical advice given by licensed healthcare professionals such as physicians or pharmacists or information equivalent to that given by such professionals. Please note that general information concerning health and diseases may not be effective for all people.
- ■We cannot guarantee the functionality of this site against interruptions, errors, or other adverse events affecting either this site or the server, such as damage caused by computer viruses. We do not accept responsibility for any damage or loss resulting from the use of this site.
- ■Please note that information provided to assist in the diagnosis or treatment of a medical condition, or other information related to the medical field, may not necessarily apply to every individual case.
Modification of website information
Please note that the company may modify the information on this site or the site URL without any prior notice to the user.
Suspension and termination of services
The company may suspend or terminate part or all of its services on this site without any prior notice to the user. We shall not be held liable in the event that such suspension or termination of this site results in any damage to the user regardless of the reason.
Use of online shopping
Sellers on the websites linked to this site may not be Otsuka Pharmaceutical Factory, Inc. Please refer to the purchase guide on the shopping site as the methods for placing an order differ depending on the product.
To link a website to this site, prior approval shall be obtained from Otsuka Pharmaceutical Factory, Inc. Link requests shall be sent via the mailing form at the Contact Us section on this website.
Social media policy
- ■Considering that our corporate value will be positively impacted by the company and its employees communicating to customers, Otsuka Pharmaceutical Factory, Inc. has established the social media policy below regarding the use of social media. We will utilize social media as one of the most effective methods to promote communications.
- ・Definition of terms
The word "social media" in our social media policy (hereafter referred to "this policy") refers to services and media that allow interactive communications with the general public using information technology available to anyone on the Internet. Examples of social media include bulletin board systems, blogs, social network services, virtual words, etc.
- ・Handling of information disseminated with social media
The company's official announcements and statements are publicized through this site or via news releases. Information disseminated by employees of the company, even from official company accounts, does not necessarily reflect the company's official announcements and statements.
- ・Official account
Please refer to the list of official social media accounts of Otsuka Pharmaceutical Factory, Inc.
- ・Employee's participation with personal account
It is at each employee's discretion to choose whether or not to participate in social media with his/her personal account. Otsuka Pharmaceutical Factory, Inc. educates its employees to indicate that the person is an employee of the company when the person disseminates information regarding businesses, products, or other issues associated with Otsuka Pharmaceutical Factory, Inc. or the Otsuka Group.
- ・Review of this policy
This policy shall be reviewed continuously to adapt to a new type of social networking services, new regulations, or ever-changing social trends.
- ・Inquiries regarding this policy
Inquiries regarding this policy should be made via the mailing form at the Contact Us section.
- ■Please refer to the Protecting Private Information about how private information is handled at the company.
- ■The company indicates the purposes when it collects personal information including a user's name, street address, e-mail address, or phone number. The information is collected only when the user agrees with the purposes and will not be used for the other purposes.
- ■Personal information collected from a user should be managed properly so that unauthorized access, loss, unauthorized change, theft, or leak of the information will not occur. The user can erase or modify the personal information registered, or revoke the permission for information use that the person has given. If the website does not allow you to modify your information with a register form, please send a message to the website's contact.
- ■Please make sure that your ID and password are properly managed because the company shall not be liable for any unauthorized access with the ID and password that a user registered. Also, please handle your own personal information at your own risk because if you disclose your personal information such as your e-mail address on a public bulletin board system you may receive unfavorable messages.
- ■Cookies are used in this website. Cookies are small data files that are sent to the PC from which the user accesses this site. The next time the same user accesses the site, the information in these cookies is detected and read. Although a cookie can identify the user's PC, it does not store information that permits personal identification.
- ■The company utilizes cookies to enhance the information and service quality provided, or analyze the maintenance and access conditions of this website with statistical analysis.
- ■Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer to disable cookies, please change the privacy settings of your browser. However, disabling cookies may prevent the content of this site from being displayed correctly and/or may limit the functionality of this site.
Recommended PC environment
For smooth browsing on this website, the following browsers are recommended.
The latest version of Internet Explorer, Google Chrome , Firefox
The latest version of Safari
The contents and use of this website shall be governed by the laws of Japan, and the Tokyo District Court shall have exclusive primary jurisdiction for any disputes arising with this site.